Wednesday 30 September 2015

Digipak Inspiration // Ben Wakeford

This is the album cover for the pet shop boys, actually. I believe the simplistic layout of the cover is a good idea to have because it shows the two members of the band. The only over thing on the cover is the name of the band and the album name. I am going to use this style but also have a different idea for the name.

This is the album cover for the Beatles album, Meet the Beatles! I believe this is a good album cover because It features all of the members of the band and at different sizes and distances away from the audience looking at the album cover. I would take inspiration for my album cover by taking the idea of having the different members of the band in the shot but cut out with a background behind it. Each member of the band would look like they are standing a different distance from each other away from the camera. 
I like this weezer album cover because of the simplicity of it. It is very basic with just the members of the band and the band name in the top right hand corner. I would take the idea to have the band members in front of a bright background. This makes the pictures stand out and shows that they are important. 













No comments:

Post a Comment