Thursday 17 December 2015

Evaluation Question 3- Draft


What have you learned from you audience feedback?





For my digipak I got lots of feedback after I had done my very first digipak. This was without doing much research into digipaks and the way that they should look and how well they are set out. For example some feedback I got from my peers in my class including Milo who said that my digipak ‘needed more consistency throughout the whole thing.’ This is exactly the same as what Charlotte said about my digipak. Some positive things that were said were that the song names are very creative and fit the indie genre that I am doing well. These feedbacks made me feel like I needed to do more research into a better target area and maybe find a digipak or album cover to replicate. This is what I did for my digipak after this and got better feedback from Nathan Beard who said ‘It looks better now that you have done more delicate research into good examples that you can replicate’ This feedback was good for me because it meant that I had more confidence in the Digipak.  


I got other feedback that I got from other people in my class. For example charlotte also said that my font wasn’t the best throughout the whole digipak so the idea was from this was to change the fonts in order to make it look better and more professional on the top of the rest of the digipak. This is why I have changed the font on my new digipak in order to get a better grade.

Other feedback that I got from Rebecca, she said that I had put the logo of the band on the digipak too many times, it was a good idea to use it but I used it too much. This feedback was good because it made me see that I did use it too much. On my new digipak I didn’t think that it fit in with the new simplistic style so I decided not to use the logo at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment