Wednesday 7 October 2015

Digipak Ideas // Nathan Beard

I have gathered some digipak layouts that I feel would be good to use for my own. I think that I would like to use a digipak that has more than 4 panels, as I think that it adds to the experience

4 Panel Digipak
The 4 panel digipak is probably the most used and therefore may come across as a bit mainstream and dull, this is not the image I want form y digipak and therefore it rules out the 4 panel design slightly, however it is versatile and could be used in a different way to make it seem different.

6 Panel Digipak


This is a traditional 6 panel digipak and is a layout that I am considering using, because it gives more space for me to use to create an image for the band, it also gives space to put a booklet, however I personally don't think I will use one.

No comments:

Post a Comment